Hear me speak on the legal aspects of dealing with canceled or postponed events.
I’ve been called upon as a legal expert to contribute to a very interesting and timely summit covering Crisis Management Solutions for Event Hosts. This virtual summit to be held on September 10, 2020 will offer straightforward and actionable advice for event hosts on what to do if their event got canceled or postponed due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. The advice will hold you in good stead even in future if events are to be canceled due to any other circumstances.
The idea is to come together and tap into our collective networks to find and implement solutions for in-person events. Watching this virtual event live will give you a good idea about how to host an online event. The summit is free to attend, and even if you cannot make time on September 10, you can register now to get access to the videos for life.
Here’s the list of other contributors and what they will speak about:
– Rachel Miller, Moolah Marketing – Recurring Revenue Model for Event Hosts
– Arne Giske, Facebook Group Expert – How to Manage Attendee Expectations Right Now
– Mark Stern, Founder, Custom Box Agency and Rough Streak Digital – How to WOW Your Attendees (Even If Your Event is Canceled)
– Gareb Shamus, CEO Of Comic Con – Real Life Situation of Canceling a 30,000 Person Event
– Bari Baumgardner, Event Coordinator Expert – What You Need to Know Contractually
– Dr Mark Wade, Virtual Events Expert – Adding Virtual Events to Your Brand/Business/Event
I highly recommend this summit. Find out more here.